Raw material inspection
1. The raw and auxiliary materials used in the company's products must be inspected after entering the factory.
2. For incoming raw and auxiliary materials, the Supply Department must provide the name, manufacturer and quantity of the raw and auxiliary materials. The Technology and Quality Department shall compile the inspection batch number of the raw materials and conduct sampling inspection.
3. The sampler of technical and quality department must conduct visual inspection of appearance and mark status before sampling on site. Sampling can be done only after passing the inspection.
4. The raw and auxiliary materials stored in the warehouse must be labeled according to the inspection batch number, and there should be clear boundaries between different batches of raw materials. The workshop requisitions should indicate the inspection batch number of the raw and auxiliary materials received.
1. Determine according to the corresponding technical conditions. If it is not qualified by visual inspection, the sample will not be taken, and the technical and quality department will feed back to the supply department, which will put forward treatment suggestions in time and decide the treatment method through consultation with the technical and quality department.
2. According to the Company's "Quality Standards for Raw and Auxiliary Materials", the testing data of the laboratory shall be used as the basis for determination.
3. The arbitration shall be agreed by the competent department and the testing unit shall be determined by the technical and quality department, and the backup samples shall be sent to the testing unit by the technical and quality department.
1. After receiving the samples, the laboratory shall report the results within 3-5 working days, and the technical and quality department shall be responsible for reporting and issuing the results. The receiving unit shall check the materials with the qualified test sheet before receiving the samples.
2. The Technical and Quality Department shall be responsible for sending inspection records for unqualified materials, and the Supply Department shall give feedback on handling opinions within one week.
Production process control
1. The production workshop shall conduct quality supervision and quality analysis during the production process to ensure that the production process is under control. Each production unit shall establish quality records for each production process to ensure the traceability of products.
2. The nonconforming products inspected and judged by the quality inspector shall be marked "nonconforming" on the identification card, and the relevant personnel designated by the technical and quality department shall sign on the corresponding inspection record for confirmation, and the production workshop shall fill in the Nonconforming Product Report.
3. The technical and quality department shall conduct physical and chemical index testing according to batch sampling, and enter the next procedure after passing the testing.
4. The packaging shall be marked according to the quality management system "Labeling and Traceability Control Procedure".