Magnesia Chrome Brick is a kind of refractory material, which is made of magnesia (MgO) and chromium oxide (Cr2O3) as the main raw materials and fired at high temperature. It has good thermal shock resistance and good corrosion resistance. It is widely used in the blast furnace, hot blast stove, glass kiln and other thermal equipment. The thermal expansion coefficient of Magnesia Chrome Brick is between 2.5-3.5×10-6/℃, the chemical composition is MgO-Cr2O3, the porosity is less than or equal to 22%, and the cold crushing strength is greater than or equal to 50 MPa. Magnesia Chrome Bricks are widely used in metallurgy, ceramics, glass, chemical, and other industries as a lining material or a heat insulation material. And it can also be used for the inner and outer walls of the furnace, the bottom and roof of the furnace, the smelting zone, the transition zone and other parts of the furnace. Magnesia Chrome Brick has good thermal shock resistance, corrosion resistance, thermal insulation and other properties. It is an ideal choice for furnace lining and heat insulation.
||Magnesia Chrome Brick
|Thermal Expansion Coefficient
CH Refractories Magnesia Chrome Brick (Model CH-N) is an ideal refractory material for corrosion resistant applications. This brick is made of high quality magnesia and chrome, and has a Mohs hardness of 7.5-8.5 and a bulk density of 2.7-3.0 G/cm3. It is known for its excellent corrosion resistance and chemical composition of MgO-Cr2O3. The magnesia chrome brick is widely used in various high temperature applications, such as furnace linings in steel plants, and as furnace doors, muffle furnaces, and crucibles in the nonferrous metal industry. It is also used in the ceramic industry, glass industry, and cement industry. The magnesia chrome brick is also an ideal material for mgo bricks and chrome magnesite bricks.
Customize Magnesia Chrome Brick for Your Furnace
CH Refractories has the perfect Magnesia Chrome Brick for your furnace. Our MGO bricks are designed to withstand the extreme temperatures of your furnace and can handle temperatures from 1700-1800℃. Our model number is CH-N and it comes with a thermal expansion coefficient of 2.5-3.5×10-6/℃, linear change of ≤0.4%, Mohs hardness of 7.5-8.5, refractoriness of 1700-1800℃, and a porosity of ≤22%. All of our MGO bricks are made in China and have been rigorously tested for quality assurance.
Packing and Shipping:
Magnesia Chrome Brick Packaging and Shipping:
- The magnesia chrome brick is packed in wooden boxes or on wooden pallets.
- The edges of the boxes are reinforced with metal straps.
- The boxes should be inspected before packing, and any damaged boxes should be replaced.
- The boxes should be marked with all necessary information such as product name, packing size, weight, etc.
- The magnesia chrome brick should be shipped to the customer in a timely manner.
- Q1: What is Magnesia Chrome Brick?
- A1: Magnesia Chrome Brick is a high-temperature refractory material produced by CH Refractories (model number CH-N) in China.
- Q2: What are the advantages of Magnesia Chrome Brick?
- A2: Magnesia Chrome Brick has a high refractoriness, good thermal shock stability, good slag resistance, and good corrosion resistance.
- Q3: What is the application of Magnesia Chrome Brick?
- A3: Magnesia Chrome Brick is widely used in industrial furnaces, such as cement kiln, glass kiln, and steel ladle.
- Q4: What are the physical and chemical properties of Magnesia Chrome Brick?
- A4: Magnesia Chrome Brick has a high refractoriness (over 1790℃), low apparent porosity (≤20%), low thermal conductivity (≤0.6w/mk), and high chemical stability.
- Q5: What is the packing of Magnesia Chrome Brick?
- A5: Magnesia Chrome Brick is packed in wooden pallets and wrapped with plastic film.