High Alumina Refractory Cement is a high-performance, high-grade, fire cement powder. It is composed of high-grade materials such as Al2O3, which has a chemical composition of ≥70%, and has a particle size of 0-2mm. It has a bulk density of 2.6-2.8g/cm3, a refractoriness of 1700 degree, and a softening point of ≥1300℃. It is an essential material and fireproof material for high-temperature kiln projects, such as high-alumina cement concrete, fireproof construction and special cement for furnace lining. It is widely used in the construction of high-temperature furnaces, glass furnaces, steel-making furnaces, petrochemical industry furnaces and other industrial kilns, providing excellent performance and high temperature resistance.
- Product Name: High Alumina Refractory Cement
- Thermal Conductivity: ≤1.2W/m.k
- Bulk Density: 2.6-2.8g/cm3
- Color: Light Yellow
- Chemical Composition: Al2O3≥70%
- Advantage: High Combination, good Flowability, High Strength
- Keywords: Fire Cement Powder, Calcium Aluminate Cement
High Alumina Refractory Cement manufactured by CH Refractories is made from a high quality calcium sulphoaluminate cement and alumina cement. This fire cement powder has an impressive refractoriness of 1700 degrees Celsius and a bulk density of 2.6-2.8g/cm3. The heat resistant cement has a high combination and good flowability, as well as a high strength.
High Alumina Refractory Cement is used in a variety of refractories products and fire resistance places. It is designed to be heat resistant to temperatures of up to 1700°C and is suitable for use in applications such as kilns, furnaces, and ovens. The cement is available in three models: A600, A700, and A900 CA70. It is ISO Certified and is the preferred choice of refractory products for many industries.
High Alumina Refractory Cement is an ideal choice for any project which requires high strength, heat and fire resistance. This cement is perfect for constructing kilns, furnaces, ovens, and other fire resistant places. It is also suitable for projects which require a combination of both strength and heat resistance. The cement is available in three models, A600, A700, and A900 CA70, which all have impressive specifications.
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Brand Name: CH Refractories
Model Number: A600 A700 A900 CA70
Place of Origin: China
Compressive Strength: ≥50MPa
Bulk Density: 2.6-2.8g/cm3
Chemical Composition: Al2O3≥70%
Color: Light Yellow
High Alumina Refractory Cement, also known as fire cement powder or calcium aluminate cement, is a type of refractory material with high temperature resistance and excellent cementing performance.
The high temperature refractory cement is manufactured with high quality raw materials and advanced technology. It features high compressive strength of ≥50MPa, bulk density of 2.6-2.8g/cm3, light yellow color and chemical composition of Al2O3≥70%.
Support and Services:
Technical Support and Services for High Alumina Refractory Cement
We provide technical support and services for high alumina refractory cement, including:
- Design consultation to determine the best product for the application
- Installation support and guidance
- Testing and inspection for quality assurance
- Troubleshooting and repair assistance
- Product recommendations and sourcing
- Training and education on proper use and maintenance
Our team of experienced professionals is here to help you every step of the way. Contact us today to find out more.
- Q: What is High Alumina Refractory Cement?
- A: High Alumina Refractory Cement is a type of cement used in the production of refractory materials for furnaces and other high temperature applications. It is made from a combination of alumina, calcium oxide, and other fluxing agents.
- Q: What brand is High Alumina Refractory Cement?
- A: High Alumina Refractory Cement is manufactured by CH Refractories, with model numbers A600, A700, A900 and CA70.
- Q: Where is High Alumina Refractory Cement produced?
- A: High Alumina Refractory Cement is produced in China.
- Q: Is High Alumina Refractory Cement certified?
- A: Yes, High Alumina Refractory Cement is certified with ISO.
- Q: What is the application of High Alumina Refractory Cement?
- A: High Alumina Refractory Cement is used for the production of refractory materials for furnaces and other high temperature applications.